USA: Randa Corp Moves To The ICC Network
Charles Townsend, chief technology officer of Randa Corp, said: "Randa Corp is reaping the rewards of significantly reducing our EDI costs through the ICC.NET service. By capitalising on ICC's Internet-based value added network (VAN), Randa Corp was able to replace our previous VAN which ran at legacy speeds with our in-house T1 lines using ICC.NET. This has greatly impacted our ability to get data in and out of our systems."
ICC provides e-commerce business-to-business communication services. ICC.NET, the company's global Internet-based value added network, offers complete supply chain connectivity solutions for EDI/EC while also offering users a sophisticated vehicle to securely transact files of any format and size.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corp has reported a jump in second-quarter earnings on good sales of men's sportswear and smart shirts....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss and Co is relaunching its Dockers brand in the Indian market with 'never-iron' 100 per cent cotton trousers....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation's first-quarter net income has beaten expectations mainly due to higher revenue within wholesale dress shirt and sportswear businesses....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts