USA: Randa Ties Up Accessory Deal With Humphreys
Randa Corp will be positioned as the world's largest supplier of men's accessories once its acquisition of US belt and wallet manufacturer Humpreys has been completed at the end of June. Randa Corp, the vertically integrated neckwear manufacturer and marketer, has received court approval to purchase the assets of Humphreys, which filed for bankruptcy in April. Humphreys has annual sales in excess of US$100m and holds many valuable licenses such as Levi's, Dockers, Slates, Columbia, Dickies, Resistol, Thom McCann and Joseph Abboud. It is also a principle supplier to a diverse retail base that includes JC Penney, Sears, May Corp, Kohl's, and Nordstrom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective