USA: Randa Ties Up Accessory Deal With Humphreys
Randa Corp will be positioned as the world's largest supplier of men's accessories once its acquisition of US belt and wallet manufacturer Humpreys has been completed at the end of June. Randa Corp, the vertically integrated neckwear manufacturer and marketer, has received court approval to purchase the assets of Humphreys, which filed for bankruptcy in April. Humphreys has annual sales in excess of US$100m and holds many valuable licenses such as Levi's, Dockers, Slates, Columbia, Dickies, Resistol, Thom McCann and Joseph Abboud. It is also a principle supplier to a diverse retail base that includes JC Penney, Sears, May Corp, Kohl's, and Nordstrom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar