USA: Randa Ties Up Accessory Deal With Humphreys
Randa Corp will be positioned as the world's largest supplier of men's accessories once its acquisition of US belt and wallet manufacturer Humpreys has been completed at the end of June. Randa Corp, the vertically integrated neckwear manufacturer and marketer, has received court approval to purchase the assets of Humphreys, which filed for bankruptcy in April. Humphreys has annual sales in excess of US$100m and holds many valuable licenses such as Levi's, Dockers, Slates, Columbia, Dickies, Resistol, Thom McCann and Joseph Abboud. It is also a principle supplier to a diverse retail base that includes JC Penney, Sears, May Corp, Kohl's, and Nordstrom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth