USA: Randa Ties Up Accessory Deal With Humphreys
Randa Corp will be positioned as the world's largest supplier of men's accessories once its acquisition of US belt and wallet manufacturer Humpreys has been completed at the end of June. Randa Corp, the vertically integrated neckwear manufacturer and marketer, has received court approval to purchase the assets of Humphreys, which filed for bankruptcy in April. Humphreys has annual sales in excess of US$100m and holds many valuable licenses such as Levi's, Dockers, Slates, Columbia, Dickies, Resistol, Thom McCann and Joseph Abboud. It is also a principle supplier to a diverse retail base that includes JC Penney, Sears, May Corp, Kohl's, and Nordstrom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020