USA: Randolph Duke To Develop Fashion Line For HSN
Designer Randolph Duke has signed an agreement with HSN (Home Shopping Network), to create and sell "The Look by Randolph Duke," an exclusive line of apparel, footwear and accessories. The collection will debut on the network in August. Duke will design and present his new line and appear on the network - thought to be the world's most widely distributed television shopping network - to help women create their own personal sense of style, season-to-season. "The Look by Randolph Duke" will feature sportswear, knitwear, evening separates, footwear and accessories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack