USA: Randolph Duke To Develop Fashion Line For HSN
Designer Randolph Duke has signed an agreement with HSN (Home Shopping Network), to create and sell "The Look by Randolph Duke," an exclusive line of apparel, footwear and accessories. The collection will debut on the network in August.
Duke will design and present his new line and appear on the network - thought to be the world's most widely distributed television shopping network - to help women create their own personal sense of style, season-to-season. "The Look by Randolph Duke" will feature sportswear, knitwear, evening separates, footwear and accessories.
Randolph Duke has achieved worldwide recognition by creating dazzling evening wear for many of America's entertainment luminaries.
According to Jeff Taraschi, executive vice president of merchandising at HSN: "HSN viewers will now have access to an exclusive line of apparel from one of America's hottest and most imaginative designers."
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020