US: Raoul selects RLM fashion software tool
Women's apparel and accessories brand Raoul has selected the FashionManager tool from RLM Apparel Software Systems to streamline its supply chain and distribution processes.
The solution will improve visibility and control over third-party logistics processes such as warehousing and order fulfilment as well as leverage an existing integration point with apparel fulfilment specialist Bergen Logistics.
This will allow FashionManager to automate the finished goods receiving process by replacing manual entry and interaction with automatic processing of electronic Advance Shipping Notices to Bergen.
Sharing customer returns information will also streamline credit processing and make returned goods available for quicker resale, the company said.
President of sales Karen Katzman said: "As a globally expanding business, we recognised the need to update our systems to take advantage of the latest advancements in fashion technology."
Implementation of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is expected to start at Raoul's New York headquarters.
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP