US: Raoul selects RLM fashion software tool
Women's apparel and accessories brand Raoul has selected the FashionManager tool from RLM Apparel Software Systems to streamline its supply chain and distribution processes.
The solution will improve visibility and control over third-party logistics processes such as warehousing and order fulfilment as well as leverage an existing integration point with apparel fulfilment specialist Bergen Logistics.
This will allow FashionManager to automate the finished goods receiving process by replacing manual entry and interaction with automatic processing of electronic Advance Shipping Notices to Bergen.
Sharing customer returns information will also streamline credit processing and make returned goods available for quicker resale, the company said.
President of sales Karen Katzman said: "As a globally expanding business, we recognised the need to update our systems to take advantage of the latest advancements in fashion technology."
Implementation of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is expected to start at Raoul's New York headquarters.
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects