US: Raoul selects RLM fashion software tool
Women's apparel and accessories brand Raoul has selected the FashionManager tool from RLM Apparel Software Systems to streamline its supply chain and distribution processes.
The solution will improve visibility and control over third-party logistics processes such as warehousing and order fulfilment as well as leverage an existing integration point with apparel fulfilment specialist Bergen Logistics.
This will allow FashionManager to automate the finished goods receiving process by replacing manual entry and interaction with automatic processing of electronic Advance Shipping Notices to Bergen.
Sharing customer returns information will also streamline credit processing and make returned goods available for quicker resale, the company said.
President of sales Karen Katzman said: "As a globally expanding business, we recognised the need to update our systems to take advantage of the latest advancements in fashion technology."
Implementation of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is expected to start at Raoul's New York headquarters.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change