CHINA: Raw Cotton Imports Reach $613m In Jan-June
Figures released by customs chiefs showed during the same period, the country exported about 75,000 tons of raw cotton worth $82m, mainly to other Asian nations such as Thailand and South Korea.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"