EUROPE: Raw Materials Textile Exchange Opens
Textilio.com launched a fully integrated value-added online marketplace for the textile industry at Heimtextil in Frankfurt yesterday. The world market exchange for raw materials, filaments, yarns, raw woven cloth and semi-finished products aims to create a global trading community. Simultaneous with the online launch, textilio.com has announced a corporate merger with German Intex Consulting GmbH, a manufacturer of textile production planning and control systems. Textilio was founded by Swiss-based quality monitoring systems group Zellweger Luwa, and the Gherzi Textile Organisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"