EUROPE: Raw Materials Textile Exchange Opens
Textilio.com launched a fully integrated value-added online marketplace for the textile industry at Heimtextil in Frankfurt yesterday. The world market exchange for raw materials, filaments, yarns, raw woven cloth and semi-finished products aims to create a global trading community. Simultaneous with the online launch, textilio.com has announced a corporate merger with German Intex Consulting GmbH, a manufacturer of textile production planning and control systems. Textilio was founded by Swiss-based quality monitoring systems group Zellweger Luwa, and the Gherzi Textile Organisation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar