USA: Rawlings Hires New CFO
Rawlings Sporting Goods Company Inc (Nasdaq: RAWL) has announced the appointment of William F. Lacey as its new vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Lacey will assume his new position on Monday, December 11, 2000, replacing Michael Luetkemeyer who resigned in September. Steve O'Hara, chairman and chief executive officer, said: "We are delighted to add someone with Bill's background to our senior team. Bill brings experience as a chief financial officer with three prior firms. Moreover, he brings industry experience having spent thirteen years with DP Fitness, Inc. We're confident that Bill's background and skills will allow him to rapidly contribute to Rawlings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective