USA: Rawlings Hires New CFO
Rawlings Sporting Goods Company Inc (Nasdaq: RAWL) has announced the appointment of William F. Lacey as its new vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Lacey will assume his new position on Monday, December 11, 2000, replacing Michael Luetkemeyer who resigned in September. Steve O'Hara, chairman and chief executive officer, said: "We are delighted to add someone with Bill's background to our senior team. Bill brings experience as a chief financial officer with three prior firms. Moreover, he brings industry experience having spent thirteen years with DP Fitness, Inc. We're confident that Bill's background and skills will allow him to rapidly contribute to Rawlings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar