USA: Rawlings Hires New CFO
Rawlings Sporting Goods Company Inc (Nasdaq: RAWL) has announced the appointment of William F. Lacey as its new vice president and chief financial officer. Mr Lacey will assume his new position on Monday, December 11, 2000, replacing Michael Luetkemeyer who resigned in September. Steve O'Hara, chairman and chief executive officer, said: "We are delighted to add someone with Bill's background to our senior team. Bill brings experience as a chief financial officer with three prior firms. Moreover, he brings industry experience having spent thirteen years with DP Fitness, Inc. We're confident that Bill's background and skills will allow him to rapidly contribute to Rawlings."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth