INDIA: Raymond Aiming To Double Middle-East Sales
"Outside of India, the Middle East is the most significant market for our brands. We plan to be very aggressive in this area," chairman and managing director, Gautam Singhania, told the Gulf News on Monday.
He added the company, whose brands include Park Avenue and Parz, plans to move into new markets such as Kuwait over the next couple of years as it looks to boost its retail network to 90 stores.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack