INDIA: Raymond Apparel Announces Growth Strategy
Clothing maker Raymond Apparel Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Raymond Ltd, has outlined plans to grow its capacity, build up its presence in the men's wear market and start expanding internationally.
The company, which says it will invest up to INR30 crore on expansions this year, is in the process of establishing a group of new production facilities in Bangalore.
Raymond has also earmarked 25-30 store openings for its Park Avenue, Parx and Manzoni brands over the next two years at the cost of INR12 crores.
The company has identified West Asia as the first international market it aims to crack.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"