USA: Razorfish Helps DuPont Lycra Create New B2B Initiative
Razorfish, Inc (NASDAQ: RAZF), the global digital solutions provider, has won a business-to-business engagement with DuPont, a global leader among industrial growth companies. Razorfish will work closely with DuPont's Lycra division to develop and launch a new business-to-business initiative. This includes a digital solution that will extend the reach and relevance of the Lycra division's global communications and efficiently deliver a variety of targeted services. These services will allow Lycra's customers and partners throughout its value chain to access critical information on the spot, significantly increasing customer satisfaction and efficiencies. "Razorfish is providing the strategic, technical and design services for the rapid transformation of our business," said Sheryl Parente, e-business manager of Lycra. "We selected Razorfish because they have the user-focus, passion, experience, and global scale to get the job done right." "The DuPont and Lycra brands are synonymous with quality and innovation," said Matt McCann, client partner for Razorfish. "As their strategic partner, we look forward to helping them leverage their brand equity and reinvent their business to win in the new digital economy. Razorfish delivers digital solutions across platforms, networks and devices, and we are pleased to have DuPont take advantage of this full service offering for the Lycra division." After 198 years of continuous operations, DuPont has an unparalleled portfolio of 2,000 trademarks and brands, in a range of disciplines including high-performance materials, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals and agricultural products. Lycra is a manmade elastomeric fiber, invented and produced only by DuPont. It has one of the strongest brands in the apparel industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020