USA: Razorfish Helps DuPont Lycra Create New B2B Initiative
Razorfish, Inc (NASDAQ: RAZF), the global digital solutions provider, has won a business-to-business engagement with DuPont, a global leader among industrial growth companies. Razorfish will work closely with DuPont's Lycra division to develop and launch a new business-to-business initiative. This includes a digital solution that will extend the reach and relevance of the Lycra division's global communications and efficiently deliver a variety of targeted services. These services will allow Lycra's customers and partners throughout its value chain to access critical information on the spot, significantly increasing customer satisfaction and efficiencies. "Razorfish is providing the strategic, technical and design services for the rapid transformation of our business," said Sheryl Parente, e-business manager of Lycra. "We selected Razorfish because they have the user-focus, passion, experience, and global scale to get the job done right." "The DuPont and Lycra brands are synonymous with quality and innovation," said Matt McCann, client partner for Razorfish. "As their strategic partner, we look forward to helping them leverage their brand equity and reinvent their business to win in the new digital economy. Razorfish delivers digital solutions across platforms, networks and devices, and we are pleased to have DuPont take advantage of this full service offering for the Lycra division." After 198 years of continuous operations, DuPont has an unparalleled portfolio of 2,000 trademarks and brands, in a range of disciplines including high-performance materials, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals and agricultural products. Lycra is a manmade elastomeric fiber, invented and produced only by DuPont. It has one of the strongest brands in the apparel industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack