USA: Razorfish Helps DuPont Lycra Create New B2B Initiative
Razorfish, Inc (NASDAQ: RAZF), the global digital solutions provider, has won a business-to-business engagement with DuPont, a global leader among industrial growth companies. Razorfish will work closely with DuPont's Lycra division to develop and launch a new business-to-business initiative. This includes a digital solution that will extend the reach and relevance of the Lycra division's global communications and efficiently deliver a variety of targeted services. These services will allow Lycra's customers and partners throughout its value chain to access critical information on the spot, significantly increasing customer satisfaction and efficiencies. "Razorfish is providing the strategic, technical and design services for the rapid transformation of our business," said Sheryl Parente, e-business manager of Lycra. "We selected Razorfish because they have the user-focus, passion, experience, and global scale to get the job done right." "The DuPont and Lycra brands are synonymous with quality and innovation," said Matt McCann, client partner for Razorfish. "As their strategic partner, we look forward to helping them leverage their brand equity and reinvent their business to win in the new digital economy. Razorfish delivers digital solutions across platforms, networks and devices, and we are pleased to have DuPont take advantage of this full service offering for the Lycra division." After 198 years of continuous operations, DuPont has an unparalleled portfolio of 2,000 trademarks and brands, in a range of disciplines including high-performance materials, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals and agricultural products. Lycra is a manmade elastomeric fiber, invented and produced only by DuPont. It has one of the strongest brands in the apparel industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022