EUROPE: Re-Usable Healthcare Textile Manufacturers Present A United Front
The UK Re-usable Healthcare Textile Association (RHTA) and its counterparts from the US and Europe have joined forces to promote the industry body.The RHTA hopes the international alliance will strengthen its presence in European standardisation work.The meeting between the RHTA, which is part of the Made-Up Textiles Association (MUTA), and its US and European colleagues took place at the Texcare 2000 laundry exhibition, held in Frankfurt."We all have a common interest in re-usable issues and so together we are in a much stronger position to tackle them," said Richard Lamb, chairman of the RHTA."The meeting really cemented relationships between us and we intend to keep the dialogue going," he added.The RHTA was set up in 1996 to look after the industry's interests in the setting up of new European standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022