UK: Reebok Hires Wimbledon Ace
Sportswear company, Reebok, has hired tennis ace, Venus Williams, US Open and Wimbledon champion, to lift its down-at-heel image. But the flamboyant tennis star will not be seen in her usual pose, scoring points on the centre court. Instead, Ms Williams, who was in the UK press this week for her eye-catching bikini-style tennis top, has been cast in a non-athletic role.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores