USA: Reebok International Ltd. Amends Shareholder Rights Plan
Reebok International Ltd. announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an amendment to its existing shareholder rights plan which was originally adopted in 1990. Among other modifications, the amendment increases from 10% to 15% the amount of outstanding shares of the Company's common stock that any person or group of persons may acquire by purchase, tender or exchange before triggering the rights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores