US: Reebok joins line-up at smart fabrics and wearable tech show
The event, which is being held at the Merchant Exchange in San Francisco, California, from 23-25 April, will feature the latest developments and innovation within smart fabrics and wearable technology.
According to Barbara Fowler, conference director for Smithers Apex, which is organising the event, "smart fabrics and wearable technology are becoming mainstream products because of the people who attend our conference".
IBM, Misfit Wearables, Georgia Institute of Technology, warmX, hi-Fun are also among the companies which will be presenting at the thirteenth annual conference.
In November, it was announced that Stacey Burr, vice president of wearable sports electronics at Adidas; Hap Klopp, chairman at Obscura Digital; Dr Tricia Wilson, president and principal at Fabric Works; and Kunigunde Cherenack, research scientist at Philips Research, will present at the show.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
Instead of our regular roundup of the most-read stories on just-style during the week, we thought a fitting end to the year would be to take a look at the top news stories on just-style in 2014. Minim...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Reebok International has acquired UK-based boxing and martial arts apparel brand Luta for an undisclosed sum....
The main aims set out in adidas's 'Route 2015' plan are for financial growth and improved profitability. A look at the company's recent performance shows that some progress has been made, particularly...
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020