US: Reebok joins line-up at smart fabrics and wearable tech show
The event, which is being held at the Merchant Exchange in San Francisco, California, from 23-25 April, will feature the latest developments and innovation within smart fabrics and wearable technology.
According to Barbara Fowler, conference director for Smithers Apex, which is organising the event, "smart fabrics and wearable technology are becoming mainstream products because of the people who attend our conference".
IBM, Misfit Wearables, Georgia Institute of Technology, warmX, hi-Fun are also among the companies which will be presenting at the thirteenth annual conference.
In November, it was announced that Stacey Burr, vice president of wearable sports electronics at Adidas; Hap Klopp, chairman at Obscura Digital; Dr Tricia Wilson, president and principal at Fabric Works; and Kunigunde Cherenack, research scientist at Philips Research, will present at the show.
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Instead of our regular roundup of the most-read stories on just-style during the week, we thought a fitting end to the year would be to take a look at the top news stories on just-style in 2014. Minim...
The main aims set out in adidas's 'Route 2015' plan are for financial growth and improved profitability. A look at the company's recent performance shows that some progress has been made, particularly...
Reebok International has acquired UK-based boxing and martial arts apparel brand Luta for an undisclosed sum....
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
Adidas focuses on running and performance apparel and footwear. The company expects these categories to be strong drivers of growth in the future. The four-year partnership between adidas and the Cana...
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- American Apparel exits bankruptcy
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024