US: Reebok joins line-up at smart fabrics and wearable tech show
The event, which is being held at the Merchant Exchange in San Francisco, California, from 23-25 April, will feature the latest developments and innovation within smart fabrics and wearable technology.
According to Barbara Fowler, conference director for Smithers Apex, which is organising the event, "smart fabrics and wearable technology are becoming mainstream products because of the people who attend our conference".
IBM, Misfit Wearables, Georgia Institute of Technology, warmX, hi-Fun are also among the companies which will be presenting at the thirteenth annual conference.
In November, it was announced that Stacey Burr, vice president of wearable sports electronics at Adidas; Hap Klopp, chairman at Obscura Digital; Dr Tricia Wilson, president and principal at Fabric Works; and Kunigunde Cherenack, research scientist at Philips Research, will present at the show.
Instead of our regular roundup of the most-read stories on just-style during the week, we thought a fitting end to the year would be to take a look at the top news stories on just-style in 2014. Minim...
Reebok International has acquired UK-based boxing and martial arts apparel brand Luta for an undisclosed sum....
The most-read stories on just-style this week included the possible sale of Adidas's Reebok brand, figures that suggest UK textile sector wages and productivity are the lowest of all the country's man...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores