US: Reebok launches new TV adverts
Adidas Group-owned sporting goods company Reebok has launched one of two TV adverts under its new "Ree" marketing platform.
The adverts, called Reetone and Reezig, highlight two of the firm's products, Reebok EasyTone and Reebok ZigTech.
The ZigTech TV ads debut in the US this week, while the EasyTone one launches on 12 April. The campaign also includes print, out-of-home, digital and in-store adverts.
"In many ways, the essence of "Ree" is not new for Reebok. The idea that sports should be fun has always been part of who we are as a brand." said Rich Prenderville, Reebok’s head of global marketing. "Ree is a new, fresh way for us to communicate who we are and what we stand for as a brand."
The near-shoring of apparel and footwear goods is increasingly important to fashion businesses, according to a survey by just-style. ...
Apparel maker Tefron has halved its second quarter loss, despite declining sales....
Sportswear giant Adidas has opened a flagship online store on the Taobao Mall, the leading internet consumer shopping platform in China....
Sportswear firm Adidas Group has struck a deal to extend its sponsorship of the Mexican Football Federation until 2018....
Israeli intimate apparel firm Tefron has named Rebecca Zuber as its chief marketing officer for North America....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020