USA: Reebok Nets Grassroots Basketball Expert Vaccaro
The Massachusetts-based firm said Vaccaro, who discovered Michael Jordan, will be its senior director of grassroots basketball and will report to Tom Shine, senior vice president of sports marketing.
"Grassroots basketball is one of the most exciting and relevant elements of youth culture," commented Reebok chairman and chief executive officer, Paul Fireman.
"With Sonny on our team, we can develop this initiative to a level of significance that firmly positions Reebok for long term and sustainable growth in this critical area."
Companies: Reebok International
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
German sports goods group adidas-Salomon says it expects no further review by US competition authorities of its planned takeover of rival company US-based Reebok....
Mike Skinner, who fronts UK urban music act The Streets, has won a deal to be the new face of US sportswear giant Reebok....
The world's second-biggest sportswear maker, adidas-Salomon, has announced that it is buying smaller rival Reebok in a deal worth €3.1 billion....
L&M Resources Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Victory Capital Holdings Corporation, has bought the sales and distribution rights to the Reebok Retro Sports Tee Shirt line for all of Mexico and South...
Sports goods company Reebok International Ltd has reported an increased second-quarter profit, encouraged by good international sales....
Global sportswear company Reebok has netted a long-term partnership deal with multi platinum-selling hip-hop music star Nelly....
Reebok Norway AS, the Norwegian unit of sportswear company Reebok, saw 2004 turnover almost half from 2002 turnover....
Casual Male Retail Group Inc is launching its big and tall men's apparel on retail giant Sears' e-commerce site sears.com under a long-term agreement....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022