CANADA: Reebok opens new HQ, innovation centre
Sportswear maker Reebok has inaugurated its new head office and innovation centre in Montreal, Canada.
Located in the borough of Saint-Laurent, the newly constructed head office occupies 350,000 total square feet and is the new home to both Reebok Canada and Reebok's global hockey division, employing 376 full-time people.
Reebok's global hockey division The Hockey Company has set up a state-of-the-art Hockey research and innovation centre at the headquarters. The new facility consolidates all of the global hockey equipment and apparel activities carried out under the Reebok, CCM, JOFA and KOHO brands.
The new Montreal office also houses Reebok Canada, a subsidiary of Reebok International. Reebok Canada is responsible for the marketing and the distribution of all Reebok athletic footwear and athletic apparel products throughout Canada.
Reebok said the move to a larger and more sophisticated facility was necessary in order to follow its development plan, which foresees further strengthening of the group's position as a powerful global sports performance brand.
The new facility complements the company's existing production plants in Canada and Europe.
Reebok International, based in Canton, Massachusetts in the US, is a leading worldwide designer, marketer and distributor of sports, fitness and casual footwear, apparel and equipment under the Reebok, Rockport, CCM, KOHO, JOFA and Greg Norman brands.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
German sports goods group adidas-Salomon says it expects no further review by US competition authorities of its planned takeover of rival company US-based Reebok....
Mike Skinner, who fronts UK urban music act The Streets, has won a deal to be the new face of US sportswear giant Reebok....
The world's second-biggest sportswear maker, adidas-Salomon, has announced that it is buying smaller rival Reebok in a deal worth €3.1 billion....
L&M Resources Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Victory Capital Holdings Corporation, has bought the sales and distribution rights to the Reebok Retro Sports Tee Shirt line for all of Mexico and South...
Sports goods company Reebok International Ltd has reported an increased second-quarter profit, encouraged by good international sales....
Global sportswear company Reebok has netted a long-term partnership deal with multi platinum-selling hip-hop music star Nelly....
Reebok Norway AS, the Norwegian unit of sportswear company Reebok, saw 2004 turnover almost half from 2002 turnover....
Casual Male Retail Group Inc is launching its big and tall men's apparel on retail giant Sears' e-commerce site sears.com under a long-term agreement....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar