USA: Reebok Relaunches Legacy Basketball Shoe
Sportswear and athletic shoe giant Reebok is to bring back its "Pro Legacy" basketball shoe in order to cash in on the growing retro craze.
The shoe, which was originally launched in 1987, will be launched in Asia next month and in the US in October. In its heyday, the shoe was worn by stars including Byron Scott and Dennis Johnson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores