USA: Reebok Signs Rapper Jay-Z, Targets Youth Appeal
Reebok International Ltd has signed award-winning rapper Jay-Z to promote a new line of high-priced sneakers. The deal, Reebok's first with a Hip-Hop musician, will see the launch of the "S-Carter" shoes (Jay-Z's real name is Shawn Carter) in time for the National Basketball Association finals in June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth