PORTUGAL: Reebok Unit Posts Strong H1 Sales
Rebook Portugal on Monday posted an 11 per cent year-on-year rise in first half sales amid strong soccer kit sales and said it expects to record 10 per cent sales growth for the full fiscal year. Officials said they expect similar growth for fiscal 2003 as they look to boost its presence in the basketball market. In 2001, Reebok Portugal posted sales of $20.3 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth