PORTUGAL: Reebok Unit Posts Strong H1 Sales
Rebook Portugal on Monday posted an 11 per cent year-on-year rise in first half sales amid strong soccer kit sales and said it expects to record 10 per cent sales growth for the full fiscal year. Officials said they expect similar growth for fiscal 2003 as they look to boost its presence in the basketball market. In 2001, Reebok Portugal posted sales of $20.3 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack