USA: Refocusing Strategy Pays Off For One Price Clothing
Low price apparel retailer One Price Clothing Stores Inc has continued to make good progress in its strategy of refocusing the company's resources on its core apparel and accessories categories. For the thirteen-week period ended 3 August 2002, the company reported net income of $112,000 compared with a net loss of $1.22 million in the same period last year. Second quarter EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) was $2.9 million compared with last year's $3.0 million. Net sales were $90.1 million against $93.3 million last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar