FRANCE: Regional Centre Of Excellence On Course
Plans for the creation of the 'Centre of Excellence' announced at the beginning of this year are well under way says Unitex, the textile manufacturers' association covering Lyon and surrounding Rhone-Alpes region. And Unitex's determination to serve the textile industry of the region, both now and in the future, is inherent in its most recent initiative to introduce a computer graphics centre and a unit specialising in research into medical use and health promoting textiles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands