INDIA: Reliance Sales Up 53 Per Cent
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), the apparel and synthetic fibre and yarn manufacturer, and subsidiary Reliance Petrochemicals Ltd (RPL) top India's private sector companies in profits and sales. RIL now brings in India's largest profits while its sales turnover is only beaten by subsidiary RPL, which only started refining ten months back.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores