JAPAN: Renown Expects Profits To Slide 35 Per Cent
Japanese apparel company Renown Inc expects to post a 35 per cent year-on-year slide in group operating profit to $6.2 million for the six months ending June 30, it announced on Thursday. The company said in a trading update that revenue for the period is expected to climb six per cent, with sales of its Marc by Marc Jacobs brand items having doubled and its South Korean subsidiary turning in a solid performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores