JAPAN: Renown Expects To See Bigger Losses
Apparel maker Renown Inc expects its parent to report a bigger net loss for the year to last January, blaming the severe business environment and flagging consumption. The downward revision more than doubles its previous estimate of 7 billion yen in loss to 15.2 billion yen. The company owns about 19.8 million shares of D'urban Inc and about 8.7 million shares of Renown Look Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores