US: Responsible Down Standard up for wide-scale uptake
A new standard to help companies ensure that the down in their products comes from ethically treated geese is to be overseen by non-profit organisation Textile Exchange in a bid to widen its uptake.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- China quadruples textile imports from North Korea