INDIA: Retail expansion fuels Bata India FY profit
Footwear business Bata India posted strong double-digit increases in full-year net profit and sales in 2012, boosted by the company's continued retail and wholesale expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Adidas develops shoe from recycled ocean waste