USA: Retail Financier Provides $10 Million Credit Line To Youngworld Stores
IBJ Whitehall Retail Finance announced today that it has provided a $10 million, three year, revolving line of credit to Youngworld Stores Group, a 12-store retail chain based in Brooklyn, New York. Youngworld Stores, which specializes in children's apparel, accessories and furnishings, was founded in 1948 by the Chera family. Today, it is a leader in providing quality merchandise at low prices."It was refreshing to do business with people who do everything they promise to do," commented Haim Chera, president of Youngworld Stores Group. "Not only did IBJ Whitehall live up to their word - the people we worked with, the credit team, attorneys, and the cash management staff were all professional as well as pleasant to deal with. We are confident that dealing with lenders who specialize in retail businesses will benefit our company tremendously over the long term."Barbara Anderson, executive vice president, IBJ Whitehall Retail Finance stated: "Our lending institution seeks opportunities to support companies that are outperforming many of the competitors in their niche. IBJ Whitehall is proud to be part of Youngworld's 50-year history, and we look forward to finding ways to add value to their capital structure with financial products and services tailored to their retail business."IBJ Whitehall Retail Finance provides asset-based financing arrangements and a full array of commercial banking products exclusively to middle market retailers nationwide. It specializes in senior secured debt facilities for growth, acquisition and restructuring situations, including debtor-in-possession and emergence financing. IBJ Whitehall Retail Finance is a division of New York-based IBJ Whitehall Financial Group, a leading provider of specialized financial services to middle market companies since 1923.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020