UK: Retail Firm Actif Reveals Increase In Turnover
UK based retail firm, Actif Group Plc, today reported a year on year increase in turnover of 73 per cent. In a statement, the company said its gross margin rose from 36.2 per cent to 41.2 per cent and revealed pre-tax losses of £1.98 million, which it attributed to lower than expected sales from the group's core ELLE brand and costs associated with the launch and closure of the Joe Boxer brand in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs