SPAIN: Retail sector sees March sales tumble - report
Spain's retail sector has reported its second largest sales decline on record for last month, including decreased clothing and footwear figures, it was reported.
According to Reuters, the country's retail sales decreased 8.2% during March in the 16th consecutive month of decline, including a 9.1% fall in February.
Spanish clothing and footwear sales decreased by 6.9% year-on-year in March, Reuters reported.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022