UK: Retail Websites Amongst Worst Performers - Survey
Their performance was amongst the poorest of the UK's 100 largest companies according to network-management company Parallel, which measured areas such as site availability and download times across the sites studied.
Marks & Spencer Plc had the worst performing retailer site, with 98.16 per cent availability.
A recent survey conducted by Forrester Research found that 58 per cent of Internet users in the US and Canada said they were unlikely to return to a site where they had problems on the first visit.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High street retailer Marks & Spencer has been named the 'Consumers' Favourite Retailer' for the second consecutive year, beating non-clothing retailers such as HMV, Woolworths and B&Q....
Struggling high-street chain Marks and Spencer is giving its employees dance lessons in another push to turn around its flagging fortunes....
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack