SPAIN: Retailer Adolfo Dominguez Posts Profit Leap
Spanish clothing retailer Adolfo Dominguez SA has reported a 22 per cent increase in 2001 net profit to 8.08 million euros on the back of a 13 per cent surge in total sales to 106m euros from 94m euros in 2001. Same-store sales were up 10 per cent, with a 16.9 per cent climb domestically, and a 2.6 per cent rise in international markets, which the retailer said in a statement were "affected by the events of September and the crisis in Argentina".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth