SWEDEN: Retailer RNB restructures following JC sale
Scandinavian retail business RNB Retail and Brands is undergoing a corporate reorganisation following the sale of its JC subsidiary to Denim Island in November last year.
A number of functions currently handled by the RNB head office will now be controlled by the company’s subsidiaries, including Brothers & Sisters, Polarn O Pyret and Departments & Stores.
As a consequence, said RNB, the number of head office functions will diminish, with the changes expected to go through in April.
Current RNB supply director Peter Bondelid is set to take over from Maria Öqvist as president of Brothers & Sisters on 1 February, with Öqvist leaving the company later in the month, the company added.
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Under Armour makes lifestyle push with new brand
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- North Face has holistic view on harmful chemicals
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- Ananta Group hits back at Bangladesh union claims
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Transparency index to expand to 100 brands
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020