SWEDEN: Retailer RNB restructures following JC sale
Scandinavian retail business RNB Retail and Brands is undergoing a corporate reorganisation following the sale of its JC subsidiary to Denim Island in November last year.
A number of functions currently handled by the RNB head office will now be controlled by the company’s subsidiaries, including Brothers & Sisters, Polarn O Pyret and Departments & Stores.
As a consequence, said RNB, the number of head office functions will diminish, with the changes expected to go through in April.
Current RNB supply director Peter Bondelid is set to take over from Maria Öqvist as president of Brothers & Sisters on 1 February, with Öqvist leaving the company later in the month, the company added.
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- US upgrade paves way for Malaysia in TPP
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects