SWEDEN: Retailer RNB restructures following JC sale
Scandinavian retail business RNB Retail and Brands is undergoing a corporate reorganisation following the sale of its JC subsidiary to Denim Island in November last year.
A number of functions currently handled by the RNB head office will now be controlled by the company’s subsidiaries, including Brothers & Sisters, Polarn O Pyret and Departments & Stores.
As a consequence, said RNB, the number of head office functions will diminish, with the changes expected to go through in April.
Current RNB supply director Peter Bondelid is set to take over from Maria Öqvist as president of Brothers & Sisters on 1 February, with Öqvist leaving the company later in the month, the company added.
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis