SWEDEN: Retailer RNB restructures following JC sale
Scandinavian retail business RNB Retail and Brands is undergoing a corporate reorganisation following the sale of its JC subsidiary to Denim Island in November last year.
A number of functions currently handled by the RNB head office will now be controlled by the company’s subsidiaries, including Brothers & Sisters, Polarn O Pyret and Departments & Stores.
As a consequence, said RNB, the number of head office functions will diminish, with the changes expected to go through in April.
Current RNB supply director Peter Bondelid is set to take over from Maria Öqvist as president of Brothers & Sisters on 1 February, with Öqvist leaving the company later in the month, the company added.
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics