SWEDEN: Retailer RNB restructures following JC sale
Scandinavian retail business RNB Retail and Brands is undergoing a corporate reorganisation following the sale of its JC subsidiary to Denim Island in November last year.
A number of functions currently handled by the RNB head office will now be controlled by the company’s subsidiaries, including Brothers & Sisters, Polarn O Pyret and Departments & Stores.
As a consequence, said RNB, the number of head office functions will diminish, with the changes expected to go through in April.
Current RNB supply director Peter Bondelid is set to take over from Maria Öqvist as president of Brothers & Sisters on 1 February, with Öqvist leaving the company later in the month, the company added.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault