GREECE: Retailer Vardas Heading For Overseas Expansion
Greek clothing retailer Vardas SA is expanding its presence in both local and international markets and plans to increase its number of outlets from 19 to 40 by the end of 2003. The company is reported to be close to signing a partnership agreement with a foreign group to reinforce its move into overseas sectors. And on the domestic front, it is seeking local retailers to help expand its existing store network and product offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth