FRANCE: Retailer Vivarte Celebrates Successful H1
French fashion and footwear retailer Vivarte has posted a steep rise in first-half net profit to 32.1 million euros from 8.6 million euros in the year-ago period. The company said revenue edged up four per cent to 949 million euros and added that its borad has decided to propose a 4-for-1 stock split, with shareholders due to vote on the resolution at an extraordinary meeting on July 9.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores