USA: Retailers' Woes Heighten Appraisal Activity
With activity in the retail sector on the rise, Buxbaum Group announced today that it has appraised more than $2 billion in consumer product inventories during the first half of 2001. The company, which provides turnaround and crisis management services for banks and other financial institutions with retail, wholesale/ distribution and consumer-product manufacturing clients, said that the retail sector is trending at an increasing percentage of the appraised inventory amount."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020