USA: Retailers' Woes Heighten Appraisal Activity
With activity in the retail sector on the rise, Buxbaum Group announced today that it has appraised more than $2 billion in consumer product inventories during the first half of 2001. The company, which provides turnaround and crisis management services for banks and other financial institutions with retail, wholesale/ distribution and consumer-product manufacturing clients, said that the retail sector is trending at an increasing percentage of the appraised inventory amount."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores