INDONESIA: Retailier Matahari To Open Four New Stores
Indonesian retail giant PT Matahari Putra Prima is to open four new outlets this year to help meet its projected 25 per cent sales target. If achieved, sales wopuld rise to Rp 5 trillion (around $454.5m). According to The Jakarta Post, Matahari has allocated around Rp80bn for the new stores, each will have about 7,000 sq ms of floor space and will use the under-one-roof retail concept.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores