USA: Retailing Solution Delivers Online Merchandising
Confident of its leadership in the Internet retail industry, TrueSpectra Inc, a leader in server-based imaging for e-commerce, has announced a 300 per cent increase in its retail customers in the first half of 2000. In addition to corporate growth, this dramatic increase is indicative of online retailers' recognition of the importance of merchandising on the web.Leading retailers are using TrueSpectra's Dynamic Imaging Platform to create more dynamic, interactive e-commerce solutions. According to the company, top retailers, including Nordstrom.com (to launch TrueSpectra's technology mid-fall 2000), Sears Canada,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack