USA: Retailing Solution Delivers Online Merchandising
Confident of its leadership in the Internet retail industry, TrueSpectra Inc, a leader in server-based imaging for e-commerce, has announced a 300 per cent increase in its retail customers in the first half of 2000. In addition to corporate growth, this dramatic increase is indicative of online retailers' recognition of the importance of merchandising on the web.Leading retailers are using TrueSpectra's Dynamic Imaging Platform to create more dynamic, interactive e-commerce solutions. According to the company, top retailers, including Nordstrom.com (to launch TrueSpectra's technology mid-fall 2000), Sears Canada,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022