USA: Retek Continues Asia-Pacific Growth With Japan HQ
Retek Inc has established a new Tokyo-headquartered operation, Retek Japan KK, to promote its leading-edge retail systems solutions in the Japanese market. The company has named Hiroshi Yamashita chairman of the board of Retek Japan K.K. "The Japanese retail market has experienced significant challenges in the last five years," said Ian Johnston, president of Retek Asia Pacific. "As the world's second largest retail market, Japan presents a strong market opportunity for Retek. While building stronger relationships with our existing partners and clients in the region, we felt this was the time to formalise our presence in Japan, allowing us to better interact with existing and future retail customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack