USA: Retex Selects C-ME.com to Provide Members Retail Merchandise Sourcing Direct At the Desktop
Retex, the nation's largest retail technology buying consortium, representing more than 2,100 retail members, has selected Cyber Merchants Exchange, d.b.a. C-ME.com (OTCBB:CMEE), as its exclusive provider of choice for retail merchandise sourcing. Through an innovative Internet Sourcing Network (ISN), C-ME.com will connect retailers with manufacturers to provide rapid access to the world's products. According to Umberto Gallo, president and chief operating officer of Retex: "To remain competitive, our members are searching for new and innovative products from manufacturers around the globe. C-ME.com provides an extremely cost-effective and efficient Internet solution to connect our retailers with an unlimited number of manufacturers, customizing the network to meet the specific needs of the retailer." "It's a win-win situation for both the member and the manufacturer," he added. "The Retex member incurs no expense to receive this service and the manufacturer will showcase its products to specific and targeted buyers." C-ME.com's Web-based ISN consists of customized private extranets that connect retail buyers with their vendors using the Internet, without legacy system integration. C-ME.com builds and maintains each extranet according to each retailer's specific requirements, at no cost to the retailer. A demonstration of the ISN is available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar