FRANCE: Retro Styles At The Fore, But Fabric Stays High-Tech
Now in its third session since last February's merger of the two principal French childrenswear events, Mode Enfantine and Monde de l'Enfant, the first Planete 0-l6 of 200l attracted eighty exhibitors from ten countries to the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre in Paris. In view of the growing closeness in styling of adult and childrenswear, it was probably a wise decision to schedule the show at a time when no fewer than nine trade fairs offering fashion apparel, specialist clothing, fabric and accessories were taking place in the Porte de Versailles complex along with a designer event at the Carousel du Louvre.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report