USA: Retrospettiva Announces Added Order From TJX
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received an additional order, valued at $500,000 from TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TJX). Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, commented: "We have been working with TJX on a very consistent basis since 1997, and are delighted to have received an additional order from them. Retrospettiva has always had a strong client-first outlook and is working diligently to continue providing top quality service to ensure additional orders from the faithful and established clients like TJX we have accumulated over the years."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022