USA: Retrospettiva Announces Launch Of B2B Website
Retrospettiva, Inc (NASDAQ:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has officially launched its new business-to-business website and online catalog, located at www.garmentwear.com .The site was creatively designed and developed by FlashInside.com, Inc, a supplier of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. The interactive site, which will allow Retrospettiva to participate in all aspects of B2B e-commerce, includes a complete online catalog with a large selection of women's clothing and photos, all available in a secure shopping environment.Garmentwear.com also combines Retrospettiva's vertical integration and knowledge of every aspect of the clothing manufacturing process by including a large array of information regarding the fashion and garment industry. The site displays links to industry associations, international shipping and sourcing information, clothing and textile news, industry auction sites, tradeshows, and tools for small business.Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "This is an exciting period at Retrospettiva, as we have undertaken the mission of building on our strength of a traditional `brick and mortar' company to also possessing a complete online presence, in an age that is dominated by the Internet and B2B online services. Management is confident in our ability to increase our revenue through garmentwear.com and is diligently working to ensure maximum efficiency for both existing and potential clients that visit the site."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022