USA: Retrospettiva Announces Launch Of B2B Website
The site was creatively designed and developed by FlashInside.com, Inc, a supplier of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. The interactive site, which will allow Retrospettiva to participate in all aspects of B2B e-commerce, includes a complete online catalog with a large selection of women's clothing and photos, all available in a secure shopping environment.
Garmentwear.com also combines Retrospettiva's vertical integration and knowledge of every aspect of the clothing manufacturing process by including a large array of information regarding the fashion and garment industry. The site displays links to industry associations, international shipping and sourcing information, clothing and textile news, industry auction sites, tradeshows, and tools for small business.
Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "This is an exciting period at Retrospettiva, as we have undertaken the mission of building on our strength of a traditional `brick and mortar' company to also possessing a complete online presence, in an age that is dominated by the Internet and B2B online services. Management is confident in our ability to increase our revenue through garmentwear.com and is diligently working to ensure maximum efficiency for both existing and potential clients that visit the site."
About Retrospettiva, Inc
Retrospettiva is a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel to national retailers, wholesalers, catalogues and design and manufacturing organizations under its customers' labels on a private label basis, exclusively in the US.
The company contracts for the manufacture of its finished products only after customers place purchase orders, including quantities, styles and designs. Since Retrospettiva is not involved in the design end of the transaction and the orders are, in essence, pre-sold, the company has effectively removed the risk normally associated with fashion and design, a risk that the customer, by default, assumes. However, the company is subject to the normal and customary risks of doing business inherent in the apparel industry. Additional information on the company can be found at its corporate website, located at www.rtro.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report