USA: Retrospettiva Announces Launch Of B2B Website
Retrospettiva, Inc (NASDAQ:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has officially launched its new business-to-business website and online catalog, located at www.garmentwear.com .The site was creatively designed and developed by FlashInside.com, Inc, a supplier of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. The interactive site, which will allow Retrospettiva to participate in all aspects of B2B e-commerce, includes a complete online catalog with a large selection of women's clothing and photos, all available in a secure shopping environment.Garmentwear.com also combines Retrospettiva's vertical integration and knowledge of every aspect of the clothing manufacturing process by including a large array of information regarding the fashion and garment industry. The site displays links to industry associations, international shipping and sourcing information, clothing and textile news, industry auction sites, tradeshows, and tools for small business.Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "This is an exciting period at Retrospettiva, as we have undertaken the mission of building on our strength of a traditional `brick and mortar' company to also possessing a complete online presence, in an age that is dominated by the Internet and B2B online services. Management is confident in our ability to increase our revenue through garmentwear.com and is diligently working to ensure maximum efficiency for both existing and potential clients that visit the site."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022