USA: Retrospettiva Announces New Addition To Board Of Directors
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has named Jack Listanowsky to its Board of Directors. Listanowsky has a 20-year track record in the apparel industry. He formerly worked as Chief Sourcing and Production Officer for Limited, Inc. Prior to joining Limited, Listanowsky served as Executive Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc. for 15 years. Aside from his executive duties, Listanowsky has served as Director on the Board of Directors for Capitol Factors, Inc. and Amity Dying and Finishing, Inc. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are delighted to have Jack Listanowsky join our Board of Directors. He has a proven track record, extensive industry knowledge and a fresh outlook. We believe having Mr. Listanowsky on our team will allow Retrospettiva to enhance shareholder value and attain maximum results as we expand upon our core business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective