USA: Retrospettiva Announces New Addition To Board Of Directors
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has named Jack Listanowsky to its Board of Directors. Listanowsky has a 20-year track record in the apparel industry. He formerly worked as Chief Sourcing and Production Officer for Limited, Inc. Prior to joining Limited, Listanowsky served as Executive Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc. for 15 years. Aside from his executive duties, Listanowsky has served as Director on the Board of Directors for Capitol Factors, Inc. and Amity Dying and Finishing, Inc. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are delighted to have Jack Listanowsky join our Board of Directors. He has a proven track record, extensive industry knowledge and a fresh outlook. We believe having Mr. Listanowsky on our team will allow Retrospettiva to enhance shareholder value and attain maximum results as we expand upon our core business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report