USA: Retrospettiva Announces New Addition To Board Of Directors
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has named Jack Listanowsky to its Board of Directors. Listanowsky has a 20-year track record in the apparel industry. He formerly worked as Chief Sourcing and Production Officer for Limited, Inc. Prior to joining Limited, Listanowsky served as Executive Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc. for 15 years. Aside from his executive duties, Listanowsky has served as Director on the Board of Directors for Capitol Factors, Inc. and Amity Dying and Finishing, Inc. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are delighted to have Jack Listanowsky join our Board of Directors. He has a proven track record, extensive industry knowledge and a fresh outlook. We believe having Mr. Listanowsky on our team will allow Retrospettiva to enhance shareholder value and attain maximum results as we expand upon our core business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020