USA: Retrospettiva Announces New Addition To Board Of Directors
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has named Jack Listanowsky to its Board of Directors. Listanowsky has a 20-year track record in the apparel industry. He formerly worked as Chief Sourcing and Production Officer for Limited, Inc. Prior to joining Limited, Listanowsky served as Executive Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations for Liz Claiborne, Inc. for 15 years. Aside from his executive duties, Listanowsky has served as Director on the Board of Directors for Capitol Factors, Inc. and Amity Dying and Finishing, Inc. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are delighted to have Jack Listanowsky join our Board of Directors. He has a proven track record, extensive industry knowledge and a fresh outlook. We believe having Mr. Listanowsky on our team will allow Retrospettiva to enhance shareholder value and attain maximum results as we expand upon our core business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar