USA: Retrospettiva Collects Initial Order From Donna Ricco
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received its first order, valued at $145,000, from Donna Ricco, Inc, a brand name collection of dresses, separates and related pieces that have been sold in specialty and department stores across the country for more than 10 years. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "This is the fourth order and second new client announced by Retrospettiva this quarter, exhibiting our commitment to further growing our customer base. We are excited about the progress we are continuing to realize and are looking forward to establishing a long-term relationship with Donna Ricco based on our quality products and honest service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020