USA: Retrospettiva Collects Initial Order From Donna Ricco
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received its first order, valued at $145,000, from Donna Ricco, Inc, a brand name collection of dresses, separates and related pieces that have been sold in specialty and department stores across the country for more than 10 years. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "This is the fourth order and second new client announced by Retrospettiva this quarter, exhibiting our commitment to further growing our customer base. We are excited about the progress we are continuing to realize and are looking forward to establishing a long-term relationship with Donna Ricco based on our quality products and honest service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack