USA: Retrospettiva Collects Initial Order From Donna Ricco
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received its first order, valued at $145,000, from Donna Ricco, Inc, a brand name collection of dresses, separates and related pieces that have been sold in specialty and department stores across the country for more than 10 years. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "This is the fourth order and second new client announced by Retrospettiva this quarter, exhibiting our commitment to further growing our customer base. We are excited about the progress we are continuing to realize and are looking forward to establishing a long-term relationship with Donna Ricco based on our quality products and honest service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022