USA: Retrospettiva Common Stock Delisted From Nasdaq Small Cap Market
Women's apparel supplier Retrospettiva Inc has announced that it has received notification from Nasdaq that its common stock will be delisted from the Nasdaq Small Cap Market at the end of January 2001. The company revealed that it was to be delisted due to the company's common stock trading for under $1.00 per share, which is below the Nasdaq Small Cap Markets' requirements for continued listing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth