USA: Retrospettiva Finalises New Website
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, is finalising its B2B e-commerce website, www.garmentwear.com , and plans to go live with the site at the end of the month. Garmentwear.com was designed by FlashInside.com, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. Internet users are invited to visit the site where they can currently preview the opening movie and demo catalogue. The site is planned to be officially launched early September 2000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, said: "Garmentwear.com is a natural and logical extension of our brick-and-mortar business. We will be able to attract a new market of prospective clients to our company via the Internet, which will increase revenues and our client base." For additional information on the new B2B website, please visit either Retrospettiva's home site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022