USA: Retrospettiva Finalises New Website
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, is finalising its B2B e-commerce website, www.garmentwear.com , and plans to go live with the site at the end of the month. Garmentwear.com was designed by FlashInside.com, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. Internet users are invited to visit the site where they can currently preview the opening movie and demo catalogue. The site is planned to be officially launched early September 2000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, said: "Garmentwear.com is a natural and logical extension of our brick-and-mortar business. We will be able to attract a new market of prospective clients to our company via the Internet, which will increase revenues and our client base." For additional information on the new B2B website, please visit either Retrospettiva's home site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report