USA: Retrospettiva Finalises New Website
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, is finalising its B2B e-commerce website, www.garmentwear.com , and plans to go live with the site at the end of the month. Garmentwear.com was designed by FlashInside.com, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. Internet users are invited to visit the site where they can currently preview the opening movie and demo catalogue. The site is planned to be officially launched early September 2000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, said: "Garmentwear.com is a natural and logical extension of our brick-and-mortar business. We will be able to attract a new market of prospective clients to our company via the Internet, which will increase revenues and our client base." For additional information on the new B2B website, please visit either Retrospettiva's home site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022