USA: Retrospettiva Finalises New Website
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, is finalising its B2B e-commerce website, www.garmentwear.com , and plans to go live with the site at the end of the month. Garmentwear.com was designed by FlashInside.com, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies. Internet users are invited to visit the site where they can currently preview the opening movie and demo catalogue. The site is planned to be officially launched early September 2000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, said: "Garmentwear.com is a natural and logical extension of our brick-and-mortar business. We will be able to attract a new market of prospective clients to our company via the Internet, which will increase revenues and our client base." For additional information on the new B2B website, please visit either Retrospettiva's home site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report