USA: Retrospettiva Improves Margins With New Ladies' Line
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's clothing, today announced that it is introducing a new line of ladies' knit products in collaboration with Miriana Ojeda Showroom, based in Los Angeles. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted about the addition of a new ladies' knit line to our growing collection of reasonably priced apparel. Miriana Ojeda has established a reputation in our industry and a company we are thrilled to have established a positive relationship with. This new product line has the potential to become a significant additional revenue stream, as it features improved margins." Miriana Ojeda, president of Miriana Ojeda Showroom, added: "We are confident our relationship with Retrospettiva will be mutually beneficial for both companies. It is a pleasure to work with such an established company as Retrospettiva."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020