USA: Retrospettiva Improves Margins With New Ladies' Line
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's clothing, today announced that it is introducing a new line of ladies' knit products in collaboration with Miriana Ojeda Showroom, based in Los Angeles. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted about the addition of a new ladies' knit line to our growing collection of reasonably priced apparel. Miriana Ojeda has established a reputation in our industry and a company we are thrilled to have established a positive relationship with. This new product line has the potential to become a significant additional revenue stream, as it features improved margins." Miriana Ojeda, president of Miriana Ojeda Showroom, added: "We are confident our relationship with Retrospettiva will be mutually beneficial for both companies. It is a pleasure to work with such an established company as Retrospettiva."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective