USA: Retrospettiva Improves Margins With New Ladies' Line
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's clothing, today announced that it is introducing a new line of ladies' knit products in collaboration with Miriana Ojeda Showroom, based in Los Angeles. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted about the addition of a new ladies' knit line to our growing collection of reasonably priced apparel. Miriana Ojeda has established a reputation in our industry and a company we are thrilled to have established a positive relationship with. This new product line has the potential to become a significant additional revenue stream, as it features improved margins." Miriana Ojeda, president of Miriana Ojeda Showroom, added: "We are confident our relationship with Retrospettiva will be mutually beneficial for both companies. It is a pleasure to work with such an established company as Retrospettiva."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report