USA: Retrospettiva Improves Margins With New Ladies' Line
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's clothing, today announced that it is introducing a new line of ladies' knit products in collaboration with Miriana Ojeda Showroom, based in Los Angeles. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted about the addition of a new ladies' knit line to our growing collection of reasonably priced apparel. Miriana Ojeda has established a reputation in our industry and a company we are thrilled to have established a positive relationship with. This new product line has the potential to become a significant additional revenue stream, as it features improved margins." Miriana Ojeda, president of Miriana Ojeda Showroom, added: "We are confident our relationship with Retrospettiva will be mutually beneficial for both companies. It is a pleasure to work with such an established company as Retrospettiva."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022