USA: Retrospettiva Improves Margins With New Ladies' Line
Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted about the addition of a new ladies' knit line to our growing collection of reasonably priced apparel. Miriana Ojeda has established a reputation in our industry and a company we are thrilled to have established a positive relationship with. This new product line has the potential to become a significant additional revenue stream, as it features improved margins."
Miriana Ojeda, president of Miriana Ojeda Showroom, added: "We are confident our relationship with Retrospettiva will be mutually beneficial for both companies. It is a pleasure to work with such an established company as Retrospettiva."
About Retrospettiva Inc
Retrospettiva is a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel to national retailers, wholesalers, catalogues and design and manufacturing organizations under its customers' labels on a private label basis exclusively in the US.
The company contracts for the manufacture of its finished products only after customers place purchase orders, including quantities, styles and designs. Since Retrospettiva is not involved in the design end of the transaction and the orders are, in essence, pre-sold, the company has effectively removed the risk normally associated with fashion and design, a risk that the customer by default assumes. However, the company is subject to the normal and customary risks of doing business inherent in the apparel industry. Additional information on the company can be found at its corporate website, which is located at www.rtro.com
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack