USA: Retrospettiva Increases Internet Presence
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced FlashInside.com, Inc, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies, has updated and redesigned the company's home site, www.rtro.com/ , and is in the final stages of designing the company's B2B website. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited to host the FlashInside technology on both our home page and soon to launch B2B website. FlashInside has demonstrated that they can create sites that are both unique and captivating to Internet users. The new sites are part of our strategy to increase our Internet presence which will allow us to generate new direct sales from business and consumer Internet users who wish to purchase our quality goods at wholesale prices from the comfort of their home or office." The company expects the B2B website to be available by the end of August and Internet users are invited to preview it via the Retrospettiva home page,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar