USA: Retrospettiva Increases Internet Presence
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced FlashInside.com, Inc, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies, has updated and redesigned the company's home site, www.rtro.com/ , and is in the final stages of designing the company's B2B website. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited to host the FlashInside technology on both our home page and soon to launch B2B website. FlashInside has demonstrated that they can create sites that are both unique and captivating to Internet users. The new sites are part of our strategy to increase our Internet presence which will allow us to generate new direct sales from business and consumer Internet users who wish to purchase our quality goods at wholesale prices from the comfort of their home or office." The company expects the B2B website to be available by the end of August and Internet users are invited to preview it via the Retrospettiva home page,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020