USA: Retrospettiva Increases Internet Presence
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced FlashInside.com, Inc, a provider of Flash and other Macromedia web technologies, has updated and redesigned the company's home site, www.rtro.com/ , and is in the final stages of designing the company's B2B website. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited to host the FlashInside technology on both our home page and soon to launch B2B website. FlashInside has demonstrated that they can create sites that are both unique and captivating to Internet users. The new sites are part of our strategy to increase our Internet presence which will allow us to generate new direct sales from business and consumer Internet users who wish to purchase our quality goods at wholesale prices from the comfort of their home or office." The company expects the B2B website to be available by the end of August and Internet users are invited to preview it via the Retrospettiva home page,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022