USA: Retrospettiva Order Books Up By Nearly $1 Million
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), the supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, says it has received its third fall order from Dayton Hudson - a division of Target Corporation - valued at $900,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted with the continuation of our relationship with Dayton Hudson and Target Corporation. Their confidence in us is evident by their recurrent, faithful ordering of our fall line of women's clothing, which, with this new $900,000 order, now totals nearly $2 million. Furthermore, having additional reliable sources of income obviously better positions us to build upon last quarter's and last year's financial performance. Our company's goal is to increase our shareholder value and we are moving closer to that goal with each new order."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022