USA: Retrospettiva Order Books Up By Nearly $1 Million
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), the supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, says it has received its third fall order from Dayton Hudson - a division of Target Corporation - valued at $900,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted with the continuation of our relationship with Dayton Hudson and Target Corporation. Their confidence in us is evident by their recurrent, faithful ordering of our fall line of women's clothing, which, with this new $900,000 order, now totals nearly $2 million. Furthermore, having additional reliable sources of income obviously better positions us to build upon last quarter's and last year's financial performance. Our company's goal is to increase our shareholder value and we are moving closer to that goal with each new order."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing