USA: Retrospettiva Order Books Up By Nearly $1 Million
Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted with the continuation of our relationship with Dayton Hudson and Target Corporation. Their confidence in us is evident by their recurrent, faithful ordering of our fall line of women's clothing, which, with this new $900,000 order, now totals nearly $2 million. Furthermore, having additional reliable sources of income obviously better positions us to build upon last quarter's and last year's financial performance. Our company's goal is to increase our shareholder value and we are moving closer to that goal with each new order."
About Target Corporation
Target Corporation operates large-store general merchandise formats, including discount stores, moderately priced promotional and traditional department stores. The company currently operates 1,273 stores in 45 states.
About Retrospettiva Inc
Retrospettiva is a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel to national retailers, wholesalers, catalogues and design and manufacturing organizations under its customers' labels on a private label basis, exclusively in the US. The company contracts for the manufacture of its finished products only after customers place purchase orders, including quantities, styles and designs. Since Retrospettiva is not involved in the design end of the transaction and the orders are, in essence, pre-sold, the company has effectively removed the risk normally associated with fashion and design, a risk that the customer, by default, assumes. However, the company is subject to the normal and customary risks of doing business inherent in the apparel industry.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020