USA: Retrospettiva Order Books Up By Nearly $1 Million
Retrospettiva Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), the supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, says it has received its third fall order from Dayton Hudson - a division of Target Corporation - valued at $900,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted with the continuation of our relationship with Dayton Hudson and Target Corporation. Their confidence in us is evident by their recurrent, faithful ordering of our fall line of women's clothing, which, with this new $900,000 order, now totals nearly $2 million. Furthermore, having additional reliable sources of income obviously better positions us to build upon last quarter's and last year's financial performance. Our company's goal is to increase our shareholder value and we are moving closer to that goal with each new order."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack